Hey Long Beach, it’s me, Jesse! Yes, the parks and beaches are closed right now due to the COVID-19 crisis. But did you know you can still go for walks around your neighborhood (for now)?
Join me on my lunch break for a little walk through Belmont Shore! There are lots of interesting things to see so come along with me as I explore The Shore!
What’s interesting to see on your neighborhood walk #LongBeach?
- Belmont Heights Church Preschool Closes, Upsetting Parents
- Long Beach Barber Shops, Restaurants Open For Business
- Protestors March Through Long Beach
- Circle Car Wash Goes Express, Hands-Free
- Long Beach Sees Relative Calm Monday After Sunday Protests, Looting
- Long Beach Black Leaders Frustrated, Angry
- How Long Beach Restaurants Are Preparing To Open
- National Guard Called To Long Beach To Help Quell Looting
- Off-duty Long Beach Police Officer Dies After Crash
- Long Beach Reports No New COVID-19 Deaths, 90 New Cases
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.