Hey Long Beach, it’s me, Jesse. And although I’ve lived in this wonderful city my whole life, there’s still so much I’ve yet to experience.
Come with me as I explore the Golden Shore Marine Biological Reserve Park, The Queensway Twin Bridges and the Lions Lighthouse For Sight.
Jesse's Catalina Adventure: https://youtu.be/kwj91lOTstI
Long Beach Lions Lighthouse For Sight Shines 20 Years Later: https://www.gazettes.com/people/long-beach-lions-lighthouse-for-sight-shines-20-years-later/article_8fa720be-4954-11eb-a406-0bad043898ed.html
For more great videos, please make sure you subscribe and give us a like :)
- Survey To Help Pick Name For Long Beach's New Bridge
- Beacon Housing In Central Long Beach Adds Homes For Homeless, Veterans
- Hyatt Reopens With Burnished Interior
- Long Beach's Anderson Real Estate Joins Global eXp Realty
- Long Beach CVB Receives 8,000-Item Donation For Migrant Children
- Disneyland reopens to the public after 13-month coronavirus closure
- Deadly Citrus Tree Disease Found In Long Beach
- Long Beach Unified Sets Schedule For Live High School Graduation Ceremonies
- SpaceX Will Create Recovery Base In Port Of Long Beach
- Four Long Beach Libraries Reopen May 18 For Personal Visits
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.