Put on your dancing shoes because Long Beach Exchange is adding another day of live music to the calendar this summer! In addition to Live Music on The Plaza every Wednesday, The Hangar at LBX is hosting a new local musician or band every Saturday evening until September 7. The artists will take the stage each week to play upbeat summer tunes for all ages to enjoy – this is the perfect way to spend a family outing, date night, or get-together with friends. Whether you’re looking to practice your dancing skills or simply enjoy a pleasant summer evening with dinner and live music, LBX is the place to be.
Saturday’s live music series will take place right outside The Hangar and will happen every Saturday from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. See below for a list of confirmed artists and be sure to subscribe to Long Beach Exchange’s consumer e-newsletter here: https://us8.listmanage.com/subscribe?u=f620e961b122e4634619424ca&id=0724b1b133 and follow LBX on Instagram at @longbeachexchange for performance updates.
Saturday, July 13: Ernando Recedez – A vocalist and rhythm guitar player who plays both originals and covers in Funk, Pop, and R&B genres.
- Starting Saturday, July 13th, 2019, repeated every week on Saturday until Saturday, September 07, 2019 @ 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Oct 8$10, free for Chamber members
- Mike Sheldrake Changes Name, Logo At Polly's Gourmet Coffee
- Salon Benders Stays Afloat With Help From People Of Long Beach, LGBTQ+ Organization
- $10 Million Market Street Makeover Plans Unveiled
- Cal State Long Beach Could Discipline Students If They Break Quarantine
- Long Beach's New Bridge Ready For Its Closeup
- Long Beach Emphasizes Emergency Preparedness
- Teaching From Home: Silver Linings Of Confined Life
- Two New Eateries Open In Uptown Commons In North Long Beach
- Cal State Long Beach On Quarantine After COVID Outbreak
- Long Beach Voters To Decide Oil Production Tax
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.