Please welcome the newest pop-up inside The Hangar at Long Beach Exchange, Kembali Collective! Open now through February, Kembali Collective sells a curation of handmade home décor products and accessories that were discovered in the Indonesian culture and are sourced directly from Bali. The shop’s co-founders regularly visit Bali to find new products that perfectly represent the shop’s aesthetic and also provide a unique and inspiring back story. Open Monday through Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Kembali Collective goes beyond providing unique and thoughtfully curated pieces for your home and/or wardrobe.
A portion of every purchase is donated to Bali Wise, an organization that empowers marginalized women through skills education as a means to develop sustainable communities in Indonesia. For more information on Kembali Collective’s work with Bali Wise, please visit: https://kembalihome.com/pages/giving-back
Kembali Collective was founded by two California girls who continue to be inspired by the beauty, craftsmanship, creativity, and connectivity of the Balinese people. The brand’s mission is to bring unique, handcrafted items into homes and connect customers with local artisans while also sharing the story behind each piece. For more information on Kembali Collective, please visit the shop’s website: https://kembalihome.com/pages/about-us and be sure to stay tuned for updates surrounding Kembali Collective’s grand opening plans next month!
- Starting Thursday, August 29th, 2019, repeated every day until Saturday, February 01, 2020 @ 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Belmont Heights Church Preschool Closes, Upsetting Parents
- Long Beach Barber Shops, Restaurants Open For Business
- Protestors March Through Long Beach
- Long Beach Reports No New COVID-19 Deaths, 90 New Cases
- How Long Beach Restaurants Are Preparing To Open
- National Guard Called To Long Beach To Help Quell Looting
- Long Beach Shops Ease Back Into Business With Shoppers Inside
- New Partnership at Riley's In Belmont Shore Tees Off
- Long Beach Sets 1 p.m., 4 p.m. Curfews For Monday
- Teaching From Home: Uncertainty About Future Causes Anxiety
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.