Join MemorialCare Long Beach Medical Center for Joints in Motion - Aquatic Exercise, an exercise class that utilizes the water to aide with movement while applying a gentle resistance. This effective 50-minute exercise class held in Long Beach Medical Center’s hydrotherapy pool helps you strengthen your body and improve your flexibility. Joints in Motion is open to adults with medical clearance from their physician. The class is $115 for 16 sessions.
Call (562) 933-9283 to register or for more information.
- Belmont Heights Church Preschool Closes, Upsetting Parents
- Protestors March Through Long Beach
- Long Beach Barber Shops, Restaurants Open For Business
- Long Beach Reports No New COVID-19 Deaths, 90 New Cases
- How Long Beach Restaurants Are Preparing To Open
- National Guard Called To Long Beach To Help Quell Looting
- Long Beach Sets 1 p.m., 4 p.m. Curfews For Monday
- Long Beach Shops Ease Back Into Business With Shoppers Inside
- New Partnership at Riley's In Belmont Shore Tees Off
- Teaching From Home: Uncertainty About Future Causes Anxiety
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.