Grab the kiddos and join Long Beach Exchange for February’s LBX’plorers Kids Club on Saturday, February 15 from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Children and families will enjoy a live reading of I Love You Baby Shark along with singing + dancing with Baby Shark & Pink Fong from Little Red Surprises. After, participants will get the chance to create their very own Baby Shark to take home. For more information and to register for February’s LBX’plorers Kids Club, please use the following link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/baby-shark-tickets-91374207715
LBX’plorers is a fun and interactive program led by Kids Club Coordinator, Stephanie Holdridge and is a place for your little ones to enjoy an hour of books, music, and crafts while making new and long-lasting friends. The program takes place once monthly at LBX on the grassy area outside of The Hangar (weather permitting), so be sure to bring your little ones prepared with the appropriate shoes, clothing, etc. Should it rain, the program will be moved to the covered patio area of The Hangar.
Each month, participants and their families will receive Shop ‘N Dine Deals from a variety of LBX businesses including free dips & toppings from PopBar, complimentary kids hot chocolate from Portola Coffee Roasters with the purchase of any beverage, 15% off at Plaid Sheep Grilled Cheese Bar, 20% off your total purchase at Tastea, and a free green tea or miso soup from Temakira with a purchase of a hand roll or poke bowl. Plus, each kids club will also include a prize raffle filled with items such as gift cards and tasty giveaways for those who RSVP.
- Long Beach Prosecutor Awards Those Making Positive Impact
- 13 Arrested In Connection With Series Of Shootings In Long Beach
- Process Begins To Consider Rebuild Of Belmont Veterans Memorial Pier
- Letter Attacks Eighth District Councilman Al Austin As Insensitive To Women As Election Nears
- Long Beach's Safe Parking Lot For Homeless To Open This Month
- Santana Sailing Owner, Marc Hughston, Calls For Help Picking Up Mylar Balloons On Water
- Three Visions From Three Candidates For Eighth District City Council Seat
- Hepatitis A Outbreak Reported At 555 Restaurant In Downtown Long Beach
- BUSINESS BEAT: New On Greenbelt, LBX Additions, Pulp Fiction Moves
- Grunion Readers Join Press-Telegram To Determine Best In Long Beach